The 100 will be expanding its leadership development program, which will result in the 100’s blueprint for developing leaders in high school and college, effectively bridging and positioning them for success as young professionals. The organization will also continue to enhance internal leadership development with technical member training at every meeting.
The following programs, initiatives, and training represent #the100blueprint for economic empowerment and all are transferable to other nonprofit organizations.
- Summer Institute for Young People
- Civic Engagement through Real Men Vote (Registration, Education, Participation)
- Expanding Emerging 100 nationally
- Chapter sustainability and capacity building workshops
- The 100’s blueprint for leadership development includes the following grant-funded programs:
- US Army – Army College Tours
- Wells Fargo – Collegiate 100® Sophomore Scholars Program
- Delta Air Lines – Keep Climbing Initiative
- Wal-Mart – Next Generation