The 100 Black Men of America, Inc., through its chapter network, has always delivered programs to empower our mentees, their families and the communities in which they live. Chapter executions have ranged from foundational education in banking (checking and savings account) to wealth creation including home ownership, investment programs, entrepreneurship and retirement planning.
Established programs representing #the100blueprint for Economic Empowerment include:
- Financial Literacy Programs
- Ally Financial – Wallet Wise Program
- State Farm Insurance – Dollars and $ense Youth Investment Competition
- Wells Fargo – Hands on Banking
- Wells Fargo – Pathways to Success